Handmade Polki stone choker set with peach pearls Chandbali/ Ranibali and Maang tikka
- Brand: Aradhna
- Material: Alloy (Mixing of brass and copper)
- Polish: Gold plated foil with long-lasting shine.
- Design: Polki stone with peach pearls
- Closer: white Thread long chain with hook
- Color: Coral Orange and golden
- Jewelry Type: Polki Gold style Necklace with big Ranibali Pair studs.
- Avoid straight contact with water/ Liquid/ sweat/ perfume etc. for cleaning always try to use cotton cloth or any soft cloth, it will help to clean jewelry very easily in no time without any defeat of products. In addition, try to keep jewelry in a jewelry pouch or plastic box.
This is called the Polki choker set. This Polki Stone Set with Peach Pearls and Rani Balis is made of alloy and Polki stones. However, this choker has two lines Polki works onto it with small cute pearl beads. Usually, small pearls always give a stunning look of jewelry. Nowadays it’s a trend to wear Polki gold plated choker set with saree, tops, lehenga, etc., in addition, interestingly this Polki choker has a Polki or pearl beads worked Ranibalis/ Chandbali which looks amazing. Wearing Polki worked Ranibali earrings that are a great choice. Basically, Ranibali earrings are quite big more than any other earrings as like big Jhumka.
If you noticed one thing in Bollywood actress, you can see they wear many Polki pearl earrings like Ranibali and maang tikka with any Indian saree. But These kinds of jewelry always give a glamorous look with simple silk or Banarsi saree. Moreover, The piece of pearl gorgeous maang tikka with the choker and earrings is the perfect setting for a new trendy look. If you want a gorgeous traditional look then this Polki Stone Set with Peach Pearls and Rani Balis is an absolutely good choice.